About the Journal
International Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal “Health Policy, Economics and Sociology” was created in 2015. The journal is a bilingual journal, which is issued twice a year.
The main goals of the journal are:
- Promotion of scientific research through health policy, healthcare economics and health sociology, raising awareness and development of research, popularization of scientific achievements;
- Promoting young researchers and scientists in identifying their scientific capabilities, increasing the index of personal quotes;
- Accelerating the introduction of the latest scientific information and scientific engagement;
- Providing interesting ideas and research issues to interested society;
- Provide opportunities for specialists to express their opinions about the ongoing processes in the country, and beyond, in the fields of health policy, health care, health economics and sociology.
The Journal “Health Policy, Economics and Sociology” is designed for health professionals.
The Journal publishes the theoretical, methodological, empirical research and practice-oriented articles reflecting relevant, current scientific problems for health, sociology, economics, insurance and related interdisciplinary fields.
The Journal contains the following directions:
- Health policy and public health;
- Health management;
- Healthcare economy;
- Pharmacy policy and management;
- Health sociology;
- Insurance case.
Health Care Policy, Healthcare Management, Health Sociology, Healthcare Economics and Insurance are relatively new directions of Georgian sciences. We hope that establishing a scientific journal will significantly contribute to further development of Georgian science and enhance scientific level.